COMO's C-165 and C-265 dedicated bypass filtration systems are designed for individual oil reservoir applications. They provide a quick payback by reducing waste oil disposal costs, decreasing component wear, and practically eliminating downtime.
Do You Experience These Problems?
- Contaminates in Oil
- Moisture in Oil
- System Failure & Service Outages
- High Replacement & Disposal Costs
Most fluid filtration systems use standard in-line full-flow 20-50 micron filters to control particulate contamination that can cause catastrophic failure. However, particles measuring 3 micron and less contribute significantly to abrasive wear especially in dynamic clearances such as, close tolerance servo valves. COMO's off-line, dedicated, depth type filters can control contamination in the 1-5 micron range and remove moisture to reduce wear in critical or sensitive components.
C-165 and C-265 Standard Features Include:
- 1, 3 or 5 GPM Gear Pump (Fluid Flow Determined By Fluid Viscosity)
- Inlet Wye Strainer
- Pressure Relief Valve
- 14 Gauge Steel Housing
- Stainless Steel Element Lifter
- Motor Rated On/Off Switch
- 115 VAC 60HZ TEFC 1725 RPM Motor
- 0-100 PSI Pressure Gauge W/Vent Valve
- Freestanding Frame
- Continuously Filter Fluid in Reservoir
Other Options Available:
- Motor in any Voltage or Phase
- Additional Pump (Centrifugal or Air Diaphragm)
- Stainless Steel, Chrome Plated, Black Powder Coat or Electro-Polished Finish