The easiest way to eliminate any local or EPA environmental concerns is to treat your wash water. The VSD system will remove sufficient oils, greases and solids to meet the discharge limits for acceptable discharging into the sanitary sewer system. The VSD systems are designed for washing cars, trucks, buses, equipment and other vehicles with sand, dirt, oil, and other commercial/industrial surface layers.
How Does the VSD System Work?
The VSD Series pre-treatment system automatically turns on when the wash water storage tanks reaches a certain level. It incorporates an extremely efficient patented filtration process utilizing fully automated solids filtration and activated carbon (GAC) polishing filtration. All features of the system are designed and constructed to insure superior performance and minimal operating maintenance and materials.
- High-Efficiency Self-Priming Filter Pump
- Multi-Stage / Multi-Pass Filtration
- Solids Filtration
- Carbon Polishing Filter
- Low Operating & Maintenance Costs
- Minimal Service Attention
- Pre-and post-filtration for heavy solids removal
- Corona discharge ozonation system
- PLC control with remote monitoring
- Complete system enclosure
- Oil content monitor and alarm
- pH control system
- U.L. Listing
VSD SERIES SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
|FLOW RATE||5 gpm||10 gpm||35 gpm||65 gpm||100 gpm|
|FILTER PUMP||3/4 hp||1 hp||2 hp||3 hp||5 hp|
|FILTRATION||Multi-Media Deep Bed Filter|
|WATER POLISHING||Carbon Deep Bed Filter|
|DIMENSIONS||34" W X 66" L X 66"H|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||208 / 240 V 1 PH or 208/ 240 / 480 V 3 PH|