High Viscosity Oil Flushing Systems
Originally designed for wind turbine gearbox test oil, our Oil Flush Carts are designed to prolong the life of high viscosity industrial test oils and liquids.
These customizable oil flushing systems remove particulate and water contamination from oil to extend its useful service life. The recycling of oil both reduces operating costs and protects the environment by minimizing needless disposal of industrial liquids.
Utilizing kidney loop filtration, these systems will filter the oil multiple times before it is delivered back to the test stand. Heaters will reduce the viscosity of the oil, and aid in the filtration of the oil. Contaminants will be removed from the oil, bringing it to an ISO cleanliness goal desired by the customer.
- 200-400 Gallon Powder-coated Storage Tank
- 5 GPM Primary Filter Pump
- (2-4) Filter Housings W/Element Lifters
- Particle Counter W/PLC Interface
- Heaters with thermostats
- Large Bag Filter Housing for particulate filtration
- Air Regulator and Needle Valve
- Particle Counter with computer Interface and software
- Complete control system
- Support Frame and Filtration Component Structure
- Portability Cart with Tow Bar and (4) Oil Resistant Wheels (2) Swiveling and (2) Fixed
- All electrical components housed in a NEMA 12 enclosure, painted to match flush cart.
- Single point power connection
- Optional High Viscosity Rate Meter & Totalizer
Over the years, we have built multiple flushing systems designed to our customer’s specifications. With each system, we have refined the design to minimize system complexity, increase flow through and improve usefulness.
Dedicated Oil Filtration Systems
COMO's C-165 and C-265 dedicated bypass filtration systems are designed for individual oil reservoir applications. They provide a quick payback by reducing waste oil disposal costs, decreasing component wear, and practically eliminating downtime. Do …
Portable Oil Filter Carts
Como's portable oil filter carts move easily from job to job continuously filtering your oil. These carts use multi-pass filtration to remove water and contaminants from the oil. Each element can remove up to a gallon of water! These oil filter cart …
Quench Oil Filtration Systems
Operating and maintaining quench systems can be a complex undertaking. Quench oils with operating temperatures between 195°F and 395°F typically face a number of operational issues including particulate contamination, water contamination and chem …