Our propane and natural gas fired pressure washers are efficient and powerful pressure washers designed to clean an arrangement of equipment, while still being safe and reliable for years, even in the harshest of environments.
Our pressure washers are able to generate standard flow rates that range from 4 to 10 gallons per minute and standard pressures are between 1000 and 3000 PSI. Each machine can be adjusted with a “variable flow” feature, in which operators can adjust PSI and flow rate, allowing for multiple applications, and easier cleaning.
- CSA approved for use with a Class B exhaust vent
- Belt-driven with a multi-gun pressure regulating valve and an oil bath plunger pump with thermo-probe protection.
- Trigger gun activated, flow switch controlled auto start/stop system with solid state time delay shutdown
- Centralized systems for multiuser applications
- Modulating gas thermostat control with steady temperature up to 200°F
- 395,000 BTUH input rated heater with adjustable temperature controller and factory-set safety relief valve
- Large capacity 3/4 in. schedule 80 heating coil with stainless steel wrap and 10 in. draft diverter
- Dual or single lance/gun(s) with 50 ft. x 3/8 in. high
- Low-pressure (downstream) or high-pressure (upstream) chemical injection
Factory Added Options
- SRA - Surge Relief Assembly (for installation on water supply line when backflow preventer or check valve present)
- ARS - Automatic re-light system for pilot light
- LWPP - Low inlet water pressure protection with illuminated reset button
- ETM - Hour Meter
- CLS - Cleaning station assembly with ½’ ball valve and hose quick connect
- CS-1 - Chemical injection station with adjustable chemical injector wash/rinse control valve and swivel connection
- 2G40 - Additional G40 heater with extended frame for a total BTUH input of 790,000.